Information Collectioin And Usage
- While using EMGAGE Service, EMGAGE may ask you to provide with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, postal address and other information ("Personal Information"). When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide your name, email address, age, user name, password and other registration information; transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us, information you provide us when you contact us for help, credit card information for purchase and use of the Application, and information you enter into our system when using the Application, such as contact information and project management information.
- In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application. This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. We use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- EMGAGE may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used. Only aggregated data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application and EMGAGE service. EMGAGE will not share your information with any third parties or disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- When EMGAGE believes in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- With EMGAGE trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information EMGAGE disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- If EMGAGE is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on EMGAGE Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
- EMGAGE will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you'd like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at info@Emgage.systems.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
- EMGAGE is concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorised employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavour provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
- If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the EMGAGE Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at info@Emgage.systems.com